Users who are viewing this thread

TypicalMale

NewbieX
Brittingham tapes please, heard that google scrubbed the web of em, read a forum about it and can't find them anywhere! My curiosity needs assistance! Please and thank you

a dude cutting a what I assume is a nun's neck. she's on a table and the blood is dripping into a bucket. that's about all I remember

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Just prior to joining Goregrish, I viewed a disturbing vid of medical examiners playing and having fun showing off fetuses. Even the music was creepy. If anyone has that vid in their collection or knows of where it is here on goregrish, please let me know as im looking forward to being creeped out once again

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
I've seen a lot of 9/11 vids but none of the jumpers actually landing. Is there any? Or has our beloved government censored that aspect?

Where is female hanging thread?

Attachments

• 27-hangin-with-the-honeys.jpg
    27-hangin-with-the-honeys.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:

Blackpi11

Rookie
Hi community,

I need help locating 2 videos. I know they're on here somewhere.

1) takes place in Mexico (Spanish words can be heard "puta madre", "verga"...) : in a jungle in daytime, a skinny guy has his foot and arms cut off / slashed by 2 sicarios, he's crying in terror and pain. Then they start shooting him and he tries to crawl away but dies from a headshot.

2) in Venezuela. Young guy is being dismembered alive in broad daylight then a guy shows up with a shotgun and finishes him off with a blast to the head.

Thanks for your help 🎉

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I know the one. I was sure the title was something like…

‘Most graphic beheading I’ve seen’

But I’ve tried searching in many different ways and can’t find that thread.

Back