Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Yes I have all the links I find have been removed or won’t work any more it’s the kid from 4 Chan wearing the rainbow mask who did it w the ksg and his mom came in haven’t seen it in a while
This video? https://goregrish.com/threads/shotgun-creepy-4chan-r9k-suicide.50663/

Oh just so you know and if you need to request a video or photos in the future, we have a thread that will help you for that!. If you need anything, you can hit up myself or any other staff members. Be well, Bethy

Lynch McCoon

LOVES CIDER HATES NIGGERS
This user was banned
Oh just so you know and if you need to request a video or photos in the future, we have a thread that will help you for that!. If you need anything, you can hit up myself or any other staff members. Be well, Bethy

Thanks Bethy. Saved me the bother.🥰

Why do you want to watch rape? That’s Something degenerate niggers do
That sounds funny on a site where people entertain themselves by watching beheading in HD, father and Mother getting killed in front of their Kids...oo but watching a rape video, thats too weird lol

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Hey @Bethy 🔥 this video is one that I’ve tried to click on a few times, but it won’t play for me. I’m guessing it’s because i have a Mac, and every once in a while a video won’t play for me. Do you know if that’s happened to other people on this video?
Plus its an old video & its link :(

ShZ

This user was banned
Hey everybody

I'm new here and I would like to find a video I watched on Best Gore.
In this video, there were 2 "assailants" (if I'm not mistaken) and one victim.

The perpetrator was nailing nails right in the middle of the victim's hands.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Hey everybody

I'm new here and I would like to find a video I watched on Best Gore.
In this video, there were 2 "assailants" (if I'm not mistaken) and one victim.

The perpetrator was nailing nails right in the middle of the victim's hands.
Use the Search icon-Top right corner; Type; Nails in Hands! And U should B "Good t Go"...SP

Kimberdog

Lurker
No doubt you will have seen it before Rick, a teen guy wearing a hat and like a cloth covid mask shoots himself in the head with a blue tarp over his window when he shoots himself it falls down.
View attachment 524964
I've seen this a thousand times before, and it just dawned on me... why didn't it blow the shades and window out at all? I'm not saying it's fake. Just curious. Unless he used a slug and the angle.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
The video I watched in the stuck topic is only 30 seconds. I have the full 50 minute live stream, has it been posted in full here?
You would have to chop it up and compress it to post it in that thread if you want to, I watched a longer version might of been here I dunno, it wasn't 50 minutes maybe 10 but it was long enough imo.

Ivor Biggun

gore hoarder
This user was banned
You would have to chop it up and compress it to post it in that thread if you want to, I watched a longer version might of been here I dunno, it wasn't 50 minutes maybe 10 but it was long enough imo.
It's already compressed but still 140 MB, the limit is 100 here? I could split it without more compression.
The full impact of the suicide really comes through with the full stream, he's talking to people watching throughout, and it continues when his mother finds the body and also has her talking to the cops.
If people aren't too bothered then there's not much point posting, but I don't mind if there's interest.

punkduck

Forum Veteran
I donno the red Indian boy. But recently I ve seen a gang nigger got shot on Instagram live here I may find a link.

Back